Multi-threaded applications are very common in Android development. Common methods are mainly:
Today, I will present a comprehensive & detailed Android multithreading study guide, I hope you like it.
table of ContentsSchematic diagram
1. Basic knowledge of multithreading
- Before understanding the implementation of Android multithreading, you need to understand some basic knowledge of multithreading, such as threads, processes, etc.
- For details, please see the article: Android multithreading: a summary of the basics of multithreading you must know
2. Android multi-threaded implementation
Android multi-threading implementation methods include:
Below I will explain in detail the implementation of each Android multi-threading.
3. Basic use
The basic use of Android multithreading implementation includes:
- Inherit the Thread class
- Implement the Runnable interface
3.1 Inherit the Thread class
Specific use & practical example explanation
Please see the article: Android multithreading: use analysis of inheriting Thread class (including example tutorial)
3.2 Implement the Runnable interface
Specific usage & practical example explanation
Please see the article: Android multithreading: Realization of Runnable interface usage analysis (including example tutorial)
- Brief introduction
details, please see the article: Android Handler: This is a comprehensive and detailed Handler mechanism learning guide
- Specific use: Android: This is a tutorial on how to use the Handler messaging mechanism
- Usage problem (memory leak): Android memory leak: explain the cause of Handler memory leak
- Working principle: Android Handler: The working principle of the Handler communication mechanism for graphic analysis
- Source code analysis: Android Handler: Take you to an in-depth analysis of the source code of the Handler mechanism
Androidis very common & important in multi-threaded implementation, so everyone must master it.
4. Combined use
The composite use of Android multithreading includes:
The main reason for the so-called "reuse" is that the essential principles of these three methods are the combination of Android multi-threaded basic implementation (inheriting the Thread class, implementing the Runnable interface, and Handler) . Below, I will explain in detail.
Specific use & practical examples: Android multithreading: teach you how to use AsyncTask
Working principle & source code analysis: Android multithreading: the principle of AsyncTask and its source code analysis
Please see the article for details:
Specific use & practical examples: Android multithreading: teach you how to use HandlerThread
Working principle & source code analysis: Android multithreading: This is a detailed HandlerThread source code analysis strategy
Specific use & example explanation: Android multithreading: IntentService usage tutorial (including example explanation)
- Working principle & source code analysis: Android multithreading: This is a comprehensive & detailed IntentService source code analysis guide
5. Advanced Use
The advanced use of Android multithreading is mainly the thread pool (ThreadPool).
5.1 IntroductionSchematic diagram
5.2 Specific use & working principle
Below, we will compare various multithreading implementation methods, including principles, functions & application scenarios.
7.1 Thread synchronization: Synchronized keywordSchematic diagram
For details, please see the article: Java: Hand-in-hand to teach you a comprehensive study of the mysterious Synchronized keywords
7.2 Thread variable: ThreadLocalSchematic diagram
For details, please see the article: Java multithreading: take you to understand the mysterious thread variable ThreadLocal
- This article mainly introduces the implementation
Androidof all multithreading in the comprehensive
- Next, I will continue to explain
Androidother knowledge in the development, interested students can continue to pay attention to their own operations
Wechat Public Account:
- I want to introduce you a unique Android WeChat public account (welfare rebate)
- I want to invite you to write Android (welfare rebate) with me
Please like it! Because your encouragement is my biggest motivation for writing!
For related articles, read
Android Development: The most comprehensive and easy-to-understand Android screen adaptation solution.
Detailed Android event distribution mechanism: The most comprehensive and easy-to-understand
Android development in history
: The most comprehensive Android message push solution in history . The most easy-to-understand Webview detailed
Android development: Introduction to JSON and the most comprehensive analysis method! The
four major components of Android: the most comprehensive analysis in the history of Service services The
four major components of Android: the most comprehensive analysis in the history of BroadcastReceiver
Welcome to follow Carson_Ho 's short book!
From time to time to share about Android development dry goods, the pursuit of short, flat, fast , but does not lack depth .