Charles can be used to capture packets of mobile apps, computer apps, and web pages. The following are the installation steps of Charles.
- ipad or iphone first connect to the code Charles
- Download the certificate: iPhone safari visit the chls.pro/ssl address and install the corresponding description file.
- Trust certificate: Settings-General-About this machine-Certificate trust settings
- Charles-help-ssl proxying-instal Charles root certificate. At this time, a list of a certificate of the system will be opened, one of which is called Charles XXXXXXXXX, select him, and trust him
- Charles-proxy-proxy settings-enable transparent http Proxying Check it
- Charles-proxy-ssl proxying settings-enable ssl proxying tick it, add a host * port 443 in the location, save
- Download the certificate: visit the chls.pro/ssl address in the browser and install the corresponding description file.
- System Security -> Encryption and Credentials -> Install Certificate from SD Card -> Select Charles (This step may be different for different Android machines)
- Wifi setup proxy, fill in the computer ip and port 8888 to use.